top of page
For this window I wanted to recreate the publicity images that CXBO had for the season. Which was one of their iconic geometric chocolates simulating a rose along with a real stem. And it was quite challenging.
To recreate a CXBO chocolate in paper you’ll need:
1. Buy a box of the Valentine’s collection.
2. Freeze it so it won’t melt.
3. Place a chocolate on a piece of paper and trace each side.
4. Scan it
5. Scale it and print it
6. Cut it and trace it on a prettier piece of paper.
7. Fold the sizes and paste it.
8. Enjoy your chocolate, they're amazing.
February, 2020 Toronto.
VALENTINE'S DAY WINDOW DISPLAY FOR CXBO
bottom of page